My Favourite On-The-Go Palette!
This is going to be a pretty short post as i wanted to show you guys my favourite on-the-go palette that i’ve been loving for the past few months and i feel that it is quite underrated! The palette i am talking about is the Urban Decay Naked Basics 2 Palette ($29). I feel like this palette is often overlooked; however this is the perfect cool toned palette and i am so glad i purchased it!
- The small size of this palette makes it perfect to travel with or throw into your purse.
- It has all the basic cool toned shades you would need to create a subtle eye look or an all out smokey eye.
- The pigmentation of these eyeshadows is great!
- Great palette for beginners in makeup
Here are the swatches:
- The only con that i could think of for this palette is that it’s pricey; however, in my opinion the price is worth the use i am getting out of this palette!
If you guys are on a lookout for an easy to use and travel with cool toned eyeshadow palette, then you should definitely check out this palette because you will not be disappointed!
Thankyou so much for reading! xx
Do follow me as i would love to give a follow back!