Procrastinating Beauty Tag!
I came across this tag and since i am a pretty lazy person, i decided to give this beauty tag a shot and see if i really am a big procrastinator when it comes to beauty so here we go!
- Name a beauty regimen you rarely/never do: Okay so the one beauty regimen that i can think of that i have consistently forced myself to do regularly is moisturizing my body. When it comes to my face, i HAVE to moisturize it; however, when it comes to the body, i am just too lazy!
- Is washing your brushes something you do regularly? NO WAY! I mean my eyeshadow brushes, yes i spot clean them every time i have to use them; however, when it comes to the face brushes, i always procrastinate! I feel really guilty admitting this because that’s probably really bad right?! I am going to make a mental note to wash my brushes at least once in 2 weeks.
- How long will you last with chipped nail polish? Omg, i can not deal with chipped nail polish, it irritates me so much! I need to re apply the nail polish even if a little bit chips off!
- How long do you put off replacing a beauty product before running out, even if you really need it? This totally depends on the product. If it’s one of my essentials, like my foundation or my under eye setting powder, i start panicking and i make sure to have it replaced. If it’s a mascara, then i just wait until it’s completely run out and i have no other choice but to get a new one.
- What’s your worst beauty habit? I think i tend to be quite harsh on my skin when i need to remove my makeup, especially if i’m wearing waterproof mascara (it’s a pain to get off!) and that’s one bad beauty habit i really need to get rid off and try to be more gentle on my skin.
- How organized is your makeup? In my opinion, my makeup is pretty organized as i can easily find the products i need and i make sure to put everything back in it’s place once i’m done using it.
So that’s it for this beauty tag and i tag YOU to do it too as it’s actually quite interesting. If you have already done it, do leave a link as i would love to check it out!
Thank you so much for reading! xx