The Sunshine Blogger Award!
I was nominated by the beautiful Hannah at Sassy Girl’s Journey for the sunshine blogger award. Huge thanks to her! She posts all about traveling, school, art, beauty, and life in general so definitely check her blog out: https://sassygirljourney.wordpress.com/about/
Here are the rules:
- Thank the person that nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions your nominator has given you.
- Nominate 11 other people and give them 11 new questions to answer.
- List the rules and display the award.
- From first course to last, what does your perfect meal look like?
Breakfast: Delicious yet healthy fruit smoothie with avocado and egg toast
Lunch: Some kind of chicken salad with fresh orange juice
Dinner: Mixed sauce pasta with garlic bread (YUM!)
- If you could’ve witnessed any event in history, what would it be?
Okay, i tried to think about this one but i can’t come up with anything haha is that bad?!
- What’s your drink order (could be coffee, tea, soda, alcohol, whatever you drink a lot)?
I usually order a pepsi/coke whenever i go out to eat.
- Who’s your favorite singer/band?
That’s a really hard one as there are so many i love but if i had to pick i would say Ed Sheeran and Taylor Swift, i could listen to their songs on repeat.
- What automatically cheers you up?
Food haha (you don’t want to be near me when i’m hangry..)
- Who is your hero (fictional or not)?
Idk about hero but Jaclyn Hill on youtube is definitely someone who has inspired me so much through her strength, positivity and amazing makeup skills!
- What is the ride you’d make a beeline for at an amusement park?
I’m the least adventurous person when it comes to crazy rides at an amusement parks, so i’d probably go on those swing rides they have, those are fun haha!
- Ice cream or frozen yogurt?
That’s a hard one as i love both. If i was feeling healthy i’d go for a frozen yogurt, if not ice cream, for sure!!
- What is the best trip you have ever taken?
Best trip i have ever taken is when i went to America with my family about 2 years ago, it was amazing and i miss it.
- How long have you known your best friend?
I don’t have one specific best friend; the friends that i do have, i’ve known them since i was in school so about 8-9 years. (wow, that’s a really long time)
- TV at home or movies in the theater?
Both! I love watching shows and movies so if i’m feeling lazy, i’d cuddle up in my bed and watch some tv shows, if not i’m always up for a movie in the theatre.
- What is one movie/TV show you can watch over and over again?
- If you had the chance to either travel to the past or in the future, which would you choose and why?
- What’s your favourite comfort food?
- Top 3 beauty products you can’t live without.
- If you could wake up in the body of someone else tomorrow, who would you choose and why?
- Stay home and watch a movie or go out and party?
- Your favourite music artist/band?
- What is your favourite book/books and why?
- What is your favourite time of the year and why?
- What did you do for your latest birthday?
- What are you afraid of? (heights, spiders, etc)
Let me know in the comments any event in history that you would have loved to witness. I had a hard time with that questions and would love to know your thoughts on it!
I can’t wait to read the answer of the nominees!
I hope you enjoyed this post and thank you so much for reading! xx