The Leibster Award!
To start off, I want to thank the beautiful Stephanie Grace for nominating me for The Leibster Award. I absolutely love her blog. She does all kinds of beauty/skincare and lifestyle related posts and if you love my blog, you will definitely love hers so don’t forget to check her out!
Here are the rules:
- Acknowledge the blogger who nominated you
- Answer the 11 questions given by the blogger who nominated you
- Nominate 11 other bloggers
- Ask 11 new questions for them to answer
My answers to Stephanie’s questions:
- Who was your first celebrity crush?
I think I’ve had a lot of momentary celebrity crushes so I can’t seem to remember my very first crush but, one that I do remember and still to this day have a huge crush on is Jensen Ackles who plays Dean in Supernatural.
Can we just take a moment to appreciate how good-looking he is! (and he’s an amazing actor).
- What is your holy grail skincare item?
At the moment, it would have to be Bio-Oil. I’ve been using it for ages now, as I have really dry skin, I like to use it in place of my face moisturizer and it does an amazing job at hydrating and keeping my skin super soft. It is so versatile, so I like to add a few drops in foundation as well to give my face that dewy look!
- What is your aim for your blog over the next few years?
I do have some big plans for my blog which I really hope I can accomplish. I want to keep posting even better content and grow my audience and also work on taking better quality photos. I want to incorporate more makeup looks on here as that is my main passion. I would also love to go self hosted some time in the near future as I don’t have the resources to be able to do it right now so that is one of my biggest aim.
- If you could only have one eyeshade palette which would it be?
At the moment, the only eye shadow palette I don’t just want but NEED is the Jaclyn Hill Palette that she made with Morphe. I can’t get my hands on it as I live in the UAE and Morphe does not ship here and it literally sold out in 45 MINUTES!! So, I’m just trying to patiently wait until their next restock so I can hopefully, somehow get my hands on it.
- What is your current favorite pair of shoes?
The Adidas Superstar shoes. I know, so original right? haha!
- What was your very first concert?
My very first concert was when I went to watch One Republic and I absolutely loved it. They are so talented and their songs are amazing which made the experience even better!
- What is your least favorite TV show?
The Walking Dead, as I used to love it before but I think it has gotten super repetitive now and doesn’t have a good storyline anymore.
- What career do you aspire to have? (of course only if blogging doesn’t work out!)
I want to go to a beauty school, learn more about the art of makeup and become a professional makeup artist.
- If you and your best friend were an iconic duo who would you be?
That’s a though one haha, cant really think of anything at the top of my head.
- What was your first high end makeup purchase?
Benefit Hoola Bronzer which I love till this day
- What is your go-to scent(perfume)?
I’ve been loving the Tommy Girl scent by Timmy Hilfiger at the moment.
- What was the last book you read that you loved?
- If you could be another person for an entire day, who would you be and why?
- What accomplishment are you most proud of?
- What is your top skincare tip?
- What is your favorite physical attribute about yourself?
- What is your top tip for staying positive?
- Are you an introvert or an extrovert and how does being that affect your life?
- What are your current blog goals?
- What is your perfect pizza?
- Do you get along with your family? Why or why not?
- What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up this morning?
I absolutely love all your blogs and I can’t wait for you all to answer my questions (hopefully you haven’t already been nominated for this award haha)!
Thank you for reading xx