The Liebster Award #2
Today I’m here with the Liebster Award for which i was nominated by Hebah Pervaiz. I have to say i quite enjoy not only doing these types of awards posts but also reading them when others do it as i get to know other bloggers on a deeper level. Anyways, Hebah has some amazing lifestyle and study related posts so definitely check her out!
- Acknowledge the blogger who nominated you
- Answer the 11 questions given by the blogger who nominated you
- Nominate 11 other bloggers
- Ask 11 new questions for them to answer
- What was your worst travel experience?
I think all my travel experiences that involve traveling in a plane are bad because i have the worst anxiety when it comes to being in a plane, i can never relax and even the littlest bit of turbulence scares the crap out of me.
- What is the furthest away you have been from home?
I as an individual have never been very far from home although I’d love to (ahem Desi parents).
- Where would you like to live in the future?
For me, UAE is the ideal place to live in which is where i live right now; however i would love to shift to Dubai instead of Sharjah in the future.
- Would you like to have children one day? If so, how many?
Yess, of course!! I ‘m not sure how many though as sometimes i want to have 2 and other times i want to have 10 haha there’s no in between!
- What is your all-time favorite book?
Oo, that’s a hard one. I will stick to my usual and say The Girl On The Train by Paula Hawkins.
- What is your pet peeve?
One of my pet peeves is people who purposely make others feel uncomfortable in their presence, idk if that makes sense.
- What is your worst habit?
I have this habit of becoming super paranoid about my health, it’s so frustrating i wish i could change it.
- What is the weirdest thing you have ever done?
I literally do at least one weird thing on a daily basis but now that I’m being asked about it, i cant come up with anything. Great.
- If you knew you were going to die in 24 hours, what three things would you do in the time you had left?
Wow! That’s a tough one. I guess the only thing i’d do is pray to god that i don’t die in 24 hours haha i mean there really isn’t a lot i could do in 24 hours!
- What do you consider your greatest achievement?
I feel like i always say this and its becoming a little boring but my greatest achievement is this blog.
- Would you rather visit the world 100 years into the past or 100 years into the future?
I would definitely go 100 years in to the future. It would be so cool to see how the world has changed in 100 years kinda scary too tbh.
- The Typical Beauty Blog
- Honest Skin Care
- Teenage Girl Online
- Lashes, Love & Laughter
- The Empress
- Sophie Harris
- Beauty Swatched
- What are 3 things you love about yourself?
- Have you ever been in love or are you in love?
- What’s the most embarrassing thing you’ve ever done or has happened to you?
- What are 3 things that make you happy on a daily basis?
- When was the last time you cried and why?
- If you could be anywhere else right now, where would you be?
- Who do you feel the most yourself with and why?
- When you’re having a bad day, what do you do to make yourself feel better?
- What’s your biggest fear?
- If you could know the absolute truthful answer to one question, what would you ask?
- What’s one thing you wish you could change in your past? (doesn’t necessarily have to be a regret)?
I really hope you guys enjoyed reading this!
FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM: makeupmaniaccc