SUNSHINE BLOGGER AWARD!
It has definitely been a while since I did one of these blogger award posts here on my blog, so a big thanks to Katie Scarlett who nominated me for this award and kind of reminded me how much I miss doing these haha! Definitely check out Katie’s blogpost as she blogs about a variety of things such as beauty, lifestyle and even has some awesome book reviews!
Let’s get in to the questions!
- If you could describe your blog in one sentence, what would it be?
“Inspiring people with a pinch of beauty and a touch of lifestyle”- that is my header by the way and yes I know I am SO original!
- What attracted you to blogging?
I remember back when I was in school, i would spend hours watching beauty and lifestyle you tubers- being a huge lover of makeup and honestly all things beauty, these videos inspired me to share my passion with others as well and because I was too shy to go on YouTube, I decided to create this blog (also, the fact that I loved reading blogs and writing)!
- What is your favourite social media platform?
Generally speaking, I would say Instagram but when it comes to blogging I would definitely go with Twitter as it helps so much with blog traffic and honestly has the most supportive (and funny) blogging community on there.
- What is your favourite place to visit and why?
My bed because it is cosy and makes me happy.
- What product/item would you seriously stockpile if you found out they weren’t going to sell it anymore?
Beauty blenders for sure!
- Which TV, film or book character would you say is most like your personality and why?
Well, I once took a ‘which friends character are you?’ quiz and got Chandler so I guess i would go with that although I’m not all that funny so I don’t know haha!
- Whose advice do you always listen to?
I definitely have a hard time opening up to others and most of the time end up taking my own advice and I can confidently say I give really good advice haha!
- What food do you crave most often?
Pizza or pasta.
- If you could switch places with someone for a day (can be a real person or fictional character) who would it be and why?
Jaclyn Hill is my all time favourite you tuber so I would love to be her for a day or Selena Gomez because let’s be honest who doesn’t love Selena Gomez?!
- Which animal do you think you are most like?
I would say a mouse because I can seem shy but really open up to those I’m comfortable with.
- What piece of advice would you give to someone who has just started blogging?
Don’t fall in to the trap of comparing your content to others- focus on your own progress.
Here are my nominees:
Since I really enjoyed Katie’s questions, I will pass on the same ones on to all these amazing bloggers!
In the comments, let me know what attracted YOU to blogging?
THANK YOU FOR READING! xx